Join me, Ian Middleton, for a photo holiday and workshop on the beautiful coast of Dorset. Stretching along Dorset and Devon, the Jurassic Coast is so-named because its landscape and geology record 185 million years of the Earth's history. The coastline is packed with fantastic photographic opportunities at anytime of the year.
We will be based in the heights hotel on the beautiful island of Portland.
The tour will begin on the afternoon of the first day and end after sunset on the last day. Accommodation will be included for the first two nights, but should you need or want to arrive earlier or stay longer, then I can arrange extra nights for you.
Portland Bill, Durdle Door, Kimmeridge Bay, Old Harry, Weymouth, West Bay, Seacombe, Corfe Castle
Small group tour - 3-6 people
Price per person:
|2½ (2 nights)||£495|
See Website for details
|2½ (2 nights)||£1250|
Available on request
Suitable for: beginner to intermediate
Included in the price:
- Accommodation: 2 nights in a single room with bed & breakfast
- All transport on tour days
- All tuition and guidance
- Detailed beginners handout (if required)
- Flights (Although I will offer some advice and help on how to get here from your country)
- Transport to and from airport (The best option is to come by bus with National Express )
- Lunch and Dinner
- Travel insurance (Guests must ensure they have their own travel insurance)
- Camera (obviously), ideally SLR, but also bridge or advanced compacts may suit. (Contact me with your make a model for confirmation)
- Tripod ( I'll have one or two spares people can borrow, but it's best to have your own)
- Remote shutter release cable
Extra equipment desired but not necessary:
- Polarising filter
- Neutral density filter
- ND grad filters
- Laptop for processing
Bookings are now being taken. If you are interested in this tour then please contact me.